We have a wide selection of courses available. For more information, please click on the appropriate link below.
School and Family Nurturing offers a range of highly regarded training courses tailored to the needs of local teams and individuals. They provide team-building for professionals from different backgrounds and an integrated approach to supporting children and parents.
School and Family Nurturing works in partnership with many other organisations and initiatives. Training with School and Family Nurturing enables skilled professionals to use the Nurturing Programme as an exciting catalyst for change.
Training Ladder and School and Family Nurturing courses aim to:
- introduce trainees to the principles and practice of the Nurturing Programme
- link the programme to the development of emotional literacy and emotional health in adults and children
- offer experience of the Programme at a personal as well as a professional level
- enable trainees to share expertise and experience
- encourage a reflective approach in one-to-one and group work
- demonstrate an empathic, supportive facilitation style
- build confidence in using the Programme effectively
- assess trainees' readiness as trainers
- familiarise trainees with the Programme resources
To view some of our feedback from previous course participants, please click here.
Welcome to our new website.
The password protected section (login page) of the Training Ladder site is a resource for people who have taken part in our training, to help support your practice of the Nurturing Programme. If you would like to register with us please contact us and we will then send you an email with your username and confirming your password.
For up to date nurturing news please visit Family Links website www.familylinks.org.uk